Fri 19 Apr 2013
Want a fun and easy way to make some super cute cards? Stampin’ Up just announced the winner of the latest “Submit a Project” contest, and the kit that was just released is fantastic! It includes everything you need to make six lovely birthday cards.
(You can click on the picture above to purchase the kit.)
- Dolled Up Birthday Photopolymer Stamp (1)
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Crumb Cake Cardstock (6 pieces)
- 2″ x 4-1/4″ Very Vanilla Cardstock (6 pieces)
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (6)
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6)
- Dress Up die-cuts (6)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot (1)
- Vanilla 5/8″ Flower Trim (6 pieces)
- Sponge Dauber (1)
(Adhesive not included)
To assemble one card, follow these simple instructions:
- Place the stamp rubber side up and ink with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” at the bottom of the card front.
- Ink the Sponge Dauber with Soft Suede ink and gently antique the doily and the edges of the dress form.
- Adhere the pieces to the card front in this order:
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Dress form