Wed 25 Apr 2012
Get them before they are gone! The retired accessories and Definitely Decorative (including Décor Elements) lists are now available and won’t stay around for long–these items are only available while supplies last! (Click here to order now) Please take note of all the Satin ribbon and /4″ Grosgrain Ribbon, in addition to Big Shot dies and punches!
- Retiring Accessories PDF
- Retiring Accessories Sortable Excel File
- Retiring Definitely Decorative
- Retiring Stamps PDF
- Retiring Stamps Sortable Excel
- Retiring Stamps PDF in black & white
- Retiring Spanish Stamps PDF
When you look at the retired accessories list, you’ll note that all of our Stampin’ Pads are listed. This is for two reasons: (1) Craft Stampin’ Pads will now only be available in black and white; and (2) we are introducing a new Firm Foam pad in our Classic Stampin’ Pads with the 2012-2013 annual catalog.
The Firm Foam pads offer better ink coverage and, in turn, better stamped images. We know you’re going to love these new Stampin’ Pads-just look at all the exciting benefits listed below:
- Provide better ink coverage for your stamps!
- Light-tap stamping produces flawless images!
- Pad stays juicier for longer resulting in better ink pad longevity!
In addition, our new Stampin’ Pads
- Have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that is easier to read and that will not fade or chip off!
- Come with color name labels in all four languages (English, Spanish, French, and German)-just choose your language, peel it off the back, and add it to the side of the pad for easy identification!
- Use the same patented flip-top case design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist!
- Are available in all colors, including our exclusive In Colors!
Please note: Five ink colors have undergone formula changes to improve functionality and color stability with the new firm foam pads. These colors are
- Basic Black
- Basic Gray
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Tempting Turquoise
All five colors of the reformulated inks have been fully tested and approved. While using the new ink formula in the old Stampin’ Pads is fine, we do not recommend using the old ink formula in the new firm foam pads. Any refills purchased after April 30, 2012, will contain the new formulated ink.
In addition, please note the following about the new catalog:
- Only select Stampin’ Write Markers will be available individually (Stampin’ Write Markers in color collections will continue to be offered)
- 12″ x 12″ Textured Card Stock will no longer be offered
- 12″ x 12″ Smooth Card Stock will only be available in select individual colors and color collections
Please let me know if you have any questions. And seriously, the accessories are known to see out quickly. So shop now before it is too late!