Fabric? Yes, Fabric! Stampin’ Up has come out with a line of designer fabric! This new product line combines their exclusive designs and colors with high-quality fabric–making coordination with our other products a cinch!
Designer Fabric details:
- 100% cotton
- Patterns coordinate with select Designer Series Paper designs
- Each assortment includes three coordinated designs in an extra-wide fat quarter size (28″ x 18″)
- Each assortment includes an instruction booklet highlighting five projects you can create using the fabric
You don’t have to be a seamstress–or even like to sew–to enjoy using Designer Fabric! The colors and patterns in the Designer Fabrics are designed to coordinate perfectly with Stampin’ Up! inks, card stock, Designer Series Paper, and other accessories, and are perfect for adding a stylish touch to traditional paper projects. If you do enjoy sewing, however, the beauty and high quality of Designer Fabric, available in an extra-wide fat quarter (18″ x 26″), makes it perfect for use in quilting, clothing, home décor, or any other project you can think of.
Along with Designer Fabrics, they also offer coordinating products that provide you and your customers with everything you need to start crafting with Designer Fabric.
- Big Designer Buttons – These buttons coordinate perfectly with the Designer Fabric in the 2010 Holiday Mini Catalog.
- Big Shot Fabric Adhesive Roll and Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets – Use them to make adhering your fabric die-cuts simple!
- Big Shot dies – Stampin’ Up! offers a multitude of Big Shot dies, including the new Tasteful Trim and Scallop Squares Duo in the 2010 Holiday Mini Catalog.
Want to see more? Check out this great video from Stampin’ Up: