Today’s project is not one that I made, but is from the Stampin’ Up website. One of the great perks of being a demonstrator is a wealth of examples, patterns, and templates. How cute is this adorable onesie?
- Die cut 12 pennants using Big Shot and Pennant Bigz XL die. Gather and adhere to 1″ elastic using sewing machine and thread.
- Die cut seven small scallop circles using Big Shot and Scallop Circle #2 Bigz die. Fold over five scallops and adhere to collar of onesie using sewing machine and thread.
- Die cut 10 small scallop circles using Big Shot and Scallop Circle #2 Bigz die. Gather the circles across three of the scallops on the same double-thread. Tie off.
- To create ribbon flowerette, tie a knot in the end of Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon, then tie a new knot every three inches. Gather the ribbon in between each knot.
- Adhere ribbon to flower, then sew entire piece to onesie.
- Wash and dry to give shabby-chic look.
Have questions about using fabric with your big shot? Check back on Monday for some answers to common questions.
Don’t forget! This weekend is the Stampin’ Addicts Birthday Blog Hop, starting right here at noon Eastern time on Saturday! Come see all of the fantastic birthday themed projects!